Check out Selena Gomez looking gorgeous and ready for some fun in the sun! I particularly love the casual hoops and stylish sunglasses paired with this fun and age-appropriate bikini. Of course, her beachy waves and sunkissed skin don’t hurt the look, either.
If you’re a Selena fan (or if you just like her trendy-cool style) and want to get her look, take a look at the Victoria’s Secret swimwear picks below:
- Beach Sexy® Zoe Push-up Balconet Top, $24 (shown with adjustable hipster bottom, $16)
- Beach Sexy® Maya Twist Bandeau Top, $24 (shown with side-ruched low-rise bottom, $16)
- BioFit® 5-way Push-up Bandeau Top, $32.99 clearance (shown with skirted bottom, $25.99 clearance)
What do you think of Selena’s look? Would you wear it?
Image Credit: Celebies.com
Some pluses listed by the company:
- Naturally-adjusting elastic-free hosiery straps automatically adjust to your shape.
- Soft hosiery back blends in like second skin for a seamless look under clothes.
- Fortitube underwire channel prevents underwire from poking through.
- Light contouring pads offer added lift, modesty, and support.
What do you think of the Spanx craze? Would you try this bra?
Miranda looks like she was emulating actress Veronica Lake with her wave-over-one eye hairstyle. I loved this classic style and thought that it was a nice departure from her young and playful looks.
Timesonline.co.uk suggests the following technique to get a hairstyle like Veronica Lake:
- Use a shampoo that gives hair sheen, but won’t weigh it down.
- Apply a protective styling product. Avoid traditional setting lotions.
- Dry your hair with a hairdryer until it is almost completely dry.
- Part the hair in a deep side parting. This creates Veronica Lake’s “cover-one-eye” curl
- Use a wide-barreled heated tong to curl small sections of hair. Begin at the top of the head and work through to the mid layers and underneath. You should not curl the hair under.
- Place the tong on top of the hair strands close to the root and wrap the hair diagonally; do not wind it straight. As a result, you will get a wave rather than a dodgy party curl. Remove the tong, keeping the wound-up hair together and pin close to the head with a small clip.
- Once you have finished the whole head, and the hair is cool, remove the clips. Use your fingertips to tease the curls into looser waves. Spritz with hairspray.
What do you think of this look? Let me know!
To me, this apple scented floral is a lot more complex and interesting than DKNY’s Be Delicious or Red Delicious (which I have also).
At $39 for 1.7oz, this product would make a great gift for anyone that enjoys a girly, sweet scent!
Have you tried this perfume? What do you think of Sexy Little Things?
- Riller & Fount Jenny Kimono Mini in Black, $143.
- Aldo “Atlantic City” Heels, $89.
Terminator @ Celebutopia Forum
The “ultra teal” dress also comes in “sour cherry”, “chocolate”, white and black. For such a versatile item, this dress is a steal at $108.
What do you think, would you wear it?
Celebutopia Forum – User “Terminator”
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition