So, in honor of looks for less, I give to you this Dooney & Bourke Shadow Signature Jenna Bag. Although it does not carry the prestige of Marc Jacobs, Dooney & Bourke products are solid and will last you for seasons to come. The similar mustard-and-brown color scheme and tassles complete the look appropriately.
What do you think of this bag? Would you wear it?
Any closer matches you can think of?
Let me know!
What’s great about this look is that it’s airy, fresh, classic and reasonably priced – which lets you keep some money in your pocket for a day trip to the boardwalk or for an ice cream treat.
What do you think, would you wear it?
Check out more American Living at a JC Penney near you!
I think Miley certainly is looking stylish and dressing appropriately for her age here. Check out these bargain finds that will get you looking fresh and young – all for an affordable price.
- Women’s Embroidered Boho Tank, Old Navy, $12.50
- Birds in Flight Racerback, Forever 21, $10.80
- Medallion Slouchy Tank, Charlotte Russe, $16.99
Where is your favorite place to shop for tanks in the summer? Would you wear Miley’s look?
Let me know in the comments!
Here we have an eclectic outfit of hers that can easily be recreated on a budget. I’ve selected the following picks that showcase Annalynne’s style. With nothing over $40, you too can wear the hottest trends like a celebrity!
- Herringbone Vest w/ Self Tie, $17.80
- Swirly Lace Tights, $20
- Plaid Mix Media Necklace, $38
- Side Bow Fold Over Bootie, $26.50
Speaking of Gossip Girl, it sure is shocking to see Blair’s team of devious socialites wearing such vivid colors and patterns! All the better to stand out in a crowd, we say! You can pair these vibrant tights with casual boots, stiletto pumps, or even flats for a look that will ensure your stay as the center of attention.
Wanna get the look for yourself? Check out Mandee locations for their basic footless tight in bright purple or hot pink ($8 each)! The striped knit tights shown are on sale for only $4! Not only that, but YouCast Corp. has given me and my readers an exclusive 20% off coupon off any purchase at Mandee.
What do you think of the fun tight trend, would you wear it?
Image Credits: Celebutopia.net
What I used:
- A) Miss Me Collection Contrast Accented Waist Silk Blouse in Black, $79 at Revolve Clothing
- B) Isaac Mizrahi for Target, Glamour Oval Sunglasses with Metal Logo, $18 at Target
- C) Yellow Satchel Fashion Bag, $35 at Popartboutique.com
- D) Chinese Laundry Women’s “Babe” Sandal in Black, $74 at Endless.com
- E) High Waisted Skinny Jeans, $35 at Charlotte Russe
I like it, what do you think?
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition