Getting in the Valentine’s Day Spirit With Aveda – Complimentary Skin Care Makeovers Feb. 13th & 14th
Visit any Aveda Experience Center on February 13th or 14th, 2009, for a complimentary 5-step skin care makeover and receive a sample of the Aveda masque best suited for your skin type. This indulgent, spa-quality service will leave skin gorgeous and glowing in just 20 minutes.
- Step 1: Skin Care Consultation. Aveda experts will analyze your skin type and provide a customized skin care recommendation.
- Step 2: Mini Facial. Indulge in a 5 minute spa quality skin treatment featuring Aveda’s high performance botanical formulas—also customized for your skin type. Facials will feature Aveda’s gently efficacious, botanically-derived skin care collections including Green Science to counter fine lines and wrinkles, the luxurious Tourmaline Charged line for overall skin radiance and the NEW! Enbrightenment brightening skin care line formulated to reduce skin discoloration and increase luminosity.
- Step 3: Guided Self Facial Massage. Aveda experts will lead you through a stress-relieving self massage using the new Enbrightenment Brightening Intensive Massage Masque for a clear and even skin tone.
- Step 4: Makeup Finishing Touch. Complete your guilt-free Valentine’s indulgence with an Aveda makeup finishing touch.
- Step 5: Glow to Go. To extend the Valentine’s glow, you’ll receive a deluxe sample of the Aveda masque formulated specifically for your skin type.
It totals up your calorie intake, sodium intake, carb intake, etc. and balances it against your appropriate daily caloric value and exercise amounts. They even count “applying makeup” as exercise! You can apparently burn 132cal/hr just getting ready in the morning!
If anyone has made a resolution to eat healthier, lose weight, or take better care of yourself — I highly recommend this website to give you a jump start!
So, I’ve just spent a few minutes scouring the web for beauty freebies that are still in working order (aka. not out of stock, no gimmicks, etc). I found this freebie link that still worked! Hurray!
Click here to get your free sample of Joico K-PAK
In other news, I am back on liquid foundation. After looking on MakeupAlley for reviews for a few days now, I decided to go back to Revlon Colorstay and settled on the Oily/Combination formula. It seems to be holding up okay, with only one powder touch up within the past 9 hours! I got the shade “Fresh Beige” because I remember “Golden Beige” looking too pale and dull.
I really wanted to splurge on SukiColor’s Tinted Moisturizer, but $40 just really isn’t the cards for me right now.
I also hauled some Tea Tree Triple Treat Shampoo by Giovanni (a review to come), and Dr. Bronner’s Tea Tree Oil Castile Soap (also a review to come). Hopefully my skin settles down! It has been so angry lately!
Hope everyone is having a lovely week!
Y.E.S. (Young Essential Skincare) is offering their newly developed Anti-Aging Serum and Rejuvenating Moisture cream as a duo set that prevents damage, protects against free radicals and rejuvenates all skin types. The products are formulated to improve skin firmness, tone and texture, and also to diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Could this be your next fountain of youth? We sure hope so!
The Dynamic Duo set by Y.E.S., valued at $98., is available now on their website, or free to one lucky winner here at Shop With a Vengeance! Fill out the form below to be entered to win!
Good luck and best wishes!
I can’t wait to see what kind of deals they have on this site when it opens! For now, don’t forget to enter the “24 Handbags in 24 Hours” Giveaway!
I have been using the products for a few days now, and I must say I really do like a few of them. I like the Moisture Lotion because it is very lightweight, has an almost milky texture, yet leaves my skin feeling pampered and hydrated. I also like the Balancing Lotion, which is more of a toner.
The products have a light fragrance of Linden, Sage, and Jojoba leaf extract. The Lip Conditioner S is awesome, but it does have a slight lipstick-y smell. They definitely fall in to the category of “splurge”, for me at least, as the products run between $20-$40 each. The website, however, is very customer friendly as they often have promotions or gift with purchase items. Right now, the Lip Conditioner is free with purchase.
If you are looking to start a new skincare regimen, check out Noevir!
Wanna sample it for yourself? For free samples and a skin care consultation, just fill out this form!
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition