I have been super happy using the Neutrogena Ultra Gentle Soothing Lotion line, the ultimate solution to combat redness, dryness and sensitivity in just one week. My sensitive skin is definitely a fan of this collection. This revolutionary daily moisturizer transforms skin, instantly calming with its unique chamomile and feverfew blend – actually decreasing skin’s sensitivity over time.
I received some samples and have been using this for a little over a month. I have definitely noticed an improvement in my skin’s hydration and no negative effects that would normally come from using a moisturizer.
Available in two soothing formulas’ including:
- An oil-free lotion with broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 – perfect for everyday use and outdoor winter activities – to protect skin from the sun’s damaging rays
- A rich cream to keep skin smooth and supple – great for night use!
Great work, Neutrogena! I will definitely keep purchasing this product once my current supply runs out!
What is your favorite moisturizer for sensitive skin? Share in the comments below!
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition