For Valentine’s Day and any day you are feeling romantic this Spring, Lavanila Vanilla Passion Fruit scent is infused with natural aphrodisiacs. This fragrance is a crisp, tropical explosion of Passion Fruit, Guava and Peach Nectar steeped in warm base of Sandalwood and Madagascar vanilla. Created by master natural perfumers and backed by research, this love-attracting scent is uniquely infused with a romantic blend of powerful aphrodisiacs valued for their seductive properties.
Vanilla Passion Fruit is sweet, warm, and fruity. This is a great everyday fragrance, even for just lounging around the house, it’s not too loud or too much. This fragrance is perfect for seducing your boyfriend/husband without really trying. I am eager to try the other Lavanila scents now that I’ve gotten my hands on this one!
The collection includes The Healthy Fragrance ($58), Healthy Roller Ball ($19), 2-in-1 Shower and Shave ($14), and Body Butter ($20). Lavanila products can be purchased at Sephora/Sephora.com and Lavanila.com.
What is your favorite Lavanila scent? Let me know in the comments below!
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition