I am in love with this scent! I first tried L’Aromarine Vanille ($19 for 1.6 fl oz) at Anthropologie. They were sold out and only had the smallest amount possible in the single tester that was left. I immediately fell in love with the sweet vanilla and sugar smell of this fragrance. In retrospect, it is very similar to Aquolina Pink Sugar (at a less expensive price). The scent is decently long lasting, and sweet without being overly cloying.
L’Aromarine states that Vanille Eau de Toilette spray is probably the most feverishly pursued fragrance that they offer. The scent is not so much vanilla as mouth-watering sugar cookies, with a design straight out of Paris circa 1920. The design on the bottle is gorgeous, allowing this to easily have a spot on display atop your vanity.
I went back to Anthropologie weeks later to purchase this coveted scent, and was pleased to see they were back in stock. If you like sweet, girly, foody scents, you’ve gotta try this one!
Have you tried L’Aromarine Vanille? Let me know in the comments below.
2 Comments to “L’Aromarine Vanille Eau de Toilette Review”
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition