As a Bethenny Frankel fan, I was excited to see Skinnygirl cosmetics and skincare at my local Walmart. I love tinted lip balms, so of course this is the product I gravitated toward instantly. I purchased both the Bright Red and Fresh Pink shades (under $5 each!). I really like the perfect hint of color, especially on the Fresh Pink shade.
Skinnygirl Tinted Lip Balms leave my lips feeling soft and smooth, while also tasting and smelling great. Sometimes with tinted lip balms, there is too much pigment making them more like a soft lipstick than a true lip balm. This is definitely a balm, and reminds me a little bit of the Clinique Chubby Stick but with a nicer flavor and sweet fragrance. The Fresh Pink color is a perfect blue-based pink that looks great on any skin tone, and the red is a nice cherry shade that is also flattering.
If you are a fan of the Skinnygirl margaritas or just looking for some fun, skin-friendly cosmetics, definitely check out Bethenny’s line.
What do you think? Have you tried Skinnygirl? Let me know your thoughts!
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition