COOLA Mini Hand Lotion Bars are solid hand lotions in cute tin containers that fit into the smallest purse. The lotions maintain a solid form at room temperature, making them perfect for cold weather traveling and storage. Once gently rubbed, your body temperature naturally melts the lotion, which absorbs quickly leaving skin soft and silky. I really liked the idea of a solid lotion and think these would make a very sweet gift.
COOLA Natural Body & Hand Lotion Bars contain an exclusive blend of Shea butter and other natural oils and emollients to moisturize, protect, and revive dry and damaged skin. The lotions are available in four unique scents – Lavender Chamomile, Grapefruit Peppermint, Orange Patchouli, Cucumber Melon, as well as in an Unscented version. I tried the unscented version and found it to be very good for my sensitive skin. You can purchase these ($12.) or other COOLA products at www.coolasuncare.com.
What do you think? What is your favorite portable hand lotion? Let me know in the comments below!
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition