Recently, I was given the opportunity to test out the new line of güd Natural Products from Burt’s Bees. These products, packaged in fun colorful containers, offer amazing scents with all of the natural goodness you’d expect from Burt’s Bees. This expertly-fragranced natural personal care collection is made without parabens, phthalates, petrochemicals or sodium lauryl sulfate. With 97% natural ingredients and accessible price points, the collection offers a robust natural formula with the sensory appeal of a specialty collection.
I love the fact that these products are fun and exciting, while still being good for you without any harsh added chemicals. That is really important to me, as I look for natural products that do not have harmful ingredients in my day to day life.
I was particularly fond of the Natural Hand Cream (3oz for $7.99) in Orange Petalooza, a deliciously orange scented lotion that heals dry hands without feeling greasy or heavy. I am also a fan of the Vanilla Flame Natural Softening Conditioner (12oz for $6.99) which leaves my hair soft and smelling faintly of sweet vanilla.
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition