I am a huge fan of Mad Gabs! I first became familiar with the brand many years ago as I wrote in to a contest in a magazine and won a tin of their mint lip balm. I am thrilled to have gotten an opportunity to review Mad Gabs products for Dolce Beauty because I remembered how much I loved that lip balm. I’m pleased to say, their products still do not disappoint.
My new favorite lip balm is Mad Gabs Coconut-Lime Wildly Natural Lip Butter ($3.50). This Coconut-Lime Wildly Natural Lip Butter is a stick of smooth, soft lip butter that smells like a tropical getaway. I love their simple, natural ingredients: Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Shea Butter, Natural flavor, Mango Butter, Vitamin E.
If you like a little color with your moisture, you may be interested in one of Mad Gabs’ Wildly Natural Lip Glosses, or their Bear and Moose Lip Shimmers. I really like the plum shade, as it’s the perfect natural lip color for my complexion.
Have you ever tried Mad Gabs products? To learn more about the brand, check out madgabs.com. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition