Here we have the lovely Sofia Vergara in natural brown and rose colored makeup for the 15th Annual People en Español ’50 Most Beautiful’ Issue Celebration. Love her makeup? Check out the tips below to get her look!
- For Sofia’s flawless face, start with a medium or buildable coverage foundation and set with matte powder. If you’re pale, try a natural looking bronzer, like Benefit Hoola, to get Sofia’s natural tan glow.
- Use a primer on eyelids, like Urban Decay Primer Potion or LORAC Behind The Scenes Eye Primer. Then, apply a bronzed brown shadow, like NYX Loose Pearl Eye Shadow in Walnut, to your lids. For a more intense look, dip your eyeshadow brush in water or a drop of Visine to moisten the shadow before applying.
- Groom eyebrows and define with a brow pencil or eyebrow wax.
- Use a black-brown mascara, like Almay One Coat Thickening Mascara in Black Brown, to define top and bottom lashes.
- Lightly apply a dusty rose blush to the apples of your cheeks. Try NYX Powder Blush in Dusty Rose.
- Last but not least, the lip color. To get a deep nude like Sofia’s, try L’Oreal Color Riche in Rich Nude.
What do you think of Sofia’s makeup look? Would you wear it? Let me know!
Image Credits: Celebutopia.net
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition