Selena Gomez looked great and decidedly grown up at the 2011 VMAs. I love her sultry and neutral makeup palette, hair swept back and gothic feel dress.
Want Selena Gomez’s makeup look? Check out the tips below:
- Start with a clean, fresh face. Cover up any blemishes with concealer and lightly apply an illuminating foundation. You can make your own by mixing a shimmer product (like Benefit High Beam) with your favorite foundation.
- Fill in brows with your favorite brow pencil or powder
- Apply your eyelid primer (Urban Decay Primer Potion, or my new favorite, LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer) and sweep on some muted brown shades. I like NYX Nude/Taupe/Dark Brown Eyeshadow trio. You can also use a shimmery champagne color (like NYX Ultimate Pearl Eye Shadow in Sahara Pearl) to highlight your lids.
- Follow with your favorite black liquid liner and heavy black mascara. Don’t forget to line under your waterline (or get close to it) with a regular black eye pencil.
- Next, finish the look with a soft peach blush and a glossy peach lip. Benefit Cosmetics Ultra Shines in Spiked Punch does the trick nicely.
What do you think of Selena’s VMA look? Would you rock it?
Image Credits: Celebutopia.net
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition