In honor of my latest obsession with saving money (inspired by TLC’s Extreme Couponing), I am pleased to bring to you the following information. Check out the below special offers from All Things Beauty at Rite Aid!
1. Available now, there is a coupon good for $1 off Pure Spring bath & beauty creams, gels and sorbets, which you may recognize as an Editors’ Favorite from the July issue of Allure magazine. Pure Spring is Rite Aid’s newly revamped premium line of private brand of bath & beauty products. To get this free coupon, simply visit Rite Aid’s All Things Beauty tab on Facebook.com/riteaid while the offer is live and “like” Rite Aid. If you save this coupon until next week, check your July 3 circular for details on a $5 +UP Reward that can be earned with the purchase of $15 of select Pure Spring products (limit four +UPs per household; some areas are not offering this promotion).
2. At some point today, there will be a coupon good for $2 off any $5 purchase of NY Color Cosmetic products. There will be 10,000 of these coupons, so check out the All Things Beauty tab on Facebook.com/riteaid while the offer is live and “like” Rite Aid.
Are you a Rite Aid fan? Excited about these coupons? Let me know!
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition