I’m curious to see what my readers think about this subject. Of course, I hate the idea of animal testing, and appreciate cosmetics and skincare lines that don’t test on animals. Do you make an effort to look for “No Animal Testing” on your product labels?
I don’t think I go out of my way to find products that don’t test on animals, but if I found out that a brand I am loyal to was testing on animals (like, say, in a big news scandal or something), it would certainly make me think twice about using their products.
What do you think? Is animal testing a big issue to you? Let me know in the comments!
- Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body Review
- ULTA Dry Oil Body Spray Review (Coconut Cream)
- Tweezerman Sephora Pink Perfection Collection Review
- Best Dry Shampoo – Evo Water Killer Review
- Brad’s Raw Leafy Kale Review (Nasty Hot)