Launched in mid-December, Justin Bieber’s “One Less Lonely Girl” Nail Polish collection by Nicole by OPI has sold over a million bottles. I saw this collection first-hand in Walgreen’s last night, and was impressed by the variety of trendy shades. It seems that the collection leans toward purples and blues, which I think are Bieber’s favorite colors (not 100% sure on this one). All the shades, although bright, are very wearable and would be quite stylish on anyone under 30, in my opinion.
I really like the look of “My Lifesaver,” an awesome mint green polish that would look great for spring. The muted silver and gold offer a nice shimmer for a more polished look. Then, of course, you have four shades of purple to choose from.
I think it is great that OPI is marketing toward the younger generation with their Nicole by OPI line, which is slightly more affordable at $7.99/bottle. It must be working for them, as they’ve sold over a million bottles so far!
What do you think? Have you tried any of these nail polishes? Would you?
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition