I’ve gotten into the great habit of taking my makeup off before bed. I used to be a bit more lax with this, but now I think its gotten to the point where I need to tread carefully and start taking more care of my skin.
So, oftentimes I will fully wash my face, apply toner, and then moisturize. On the nights where I can’t do that, I always reach for makeup removal wipes, like KORRES® Natural Products Milk Proteins Makeup Removal Wipes ($12 for a package of 25 at Sephora). I received a sample of these to review a little while ago, and have been using them on and off ever since.
According to KORRES®, these soft wipes gently and effectively remove all traces of face and eye makeup. Rich in essential amino acids, milk proteins offer nourishing and moisturizing benefits, while Aloe and pro-vitamin B5 soothe the skin and reduce redness and irritation.
My sensitive skin has no problem using this product, and it effectively removes makeup, dirt, and oil. These wipes are also great for when you change your mind about a certain
Have you tried KORRES® Natural Products Milk Proteins Makeup Removal Wipes?
What are your favorite KORRES products?
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition