First off, I’ve taken a little bit of time off from posting, so Happy New Year everyone!
I decided to start this year off by reviewing one of my new favorite products, Nars Blush in Desire. This shade is described by Nars Cosmetics as a “Cotton Candy Pink” and I think that is accurate. It is like a bright, but matte, Barbie hot pink that looks surprisingly natural when applied properly. It is VERY easy to overdo it with this blush, because, like most Nars products, it is extremely pigmented. However, if you use a light hand, this will give you a warm and sunny flush.
I especially love that there is no shimmer at all to this product, which makes it more wearable for day or night time. This product is a little pricey at $26 each, but you only need very little each time, so I could see it lasting a while. For a cheap, similar shade, NYX Powder Blush in “Pinky” creates a similar matte flush for only $6.
What do you think of Nars blush? What are your favorite shades?
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition