According to Giovanni’s website, LA Hold Hair Spritz offers “Extra hold non-aerosol finishing spray. High shine.” These claims are accurate, and I’m a fan of this Giovanni hair spritz. I was looking for a non-aerosol hair spray for travel purposes, and stumbled upon this one at my local CVS (or Walgreens, not sure which one really). I have previously used Giovanni shampoos (not my favorite) and conditioners, so I was familiar with the line before purchasing this product.
I really like the idea that the products are organic, great smelling, and actually work. I also like that this has great hold, similar to my L’Oreal Elnett, except non-aerosol and actually smells good. It is affordable; not the cheapest but certainly not on-par with high end lines. I think this spritz was around $6.
I’m a fan!
Have you tried Giovanni hair products? What are some of your faves?
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition