I love the 100% natural, chemical-free Baby Collection by Lavanila Laboratories. Most personal care products are loaded with unknown chemicals and preservatives that may potentially be unsafe. I was able to test some of these Lavanila products and I think that they would be great for a baby. Overall, the new line by Lavanila is a great idea would make a great last minute holiday gift for any mom or mom-to-be.
Some standout products are:
Healthy Baby Block ($20), which offers SPF40 protection for delicate skin and Healthy Baby Bottom ($15), which prevents and protects against diaper rash without petrolatum.
Additionally, any mom would appreciate this little pick-me-up just for her:
Lavanila Healthy Fragrance Deluxe Mini Roller-Ball Set ($34 at Sephora) – “Infused with pure essential oils, antioxidants and nurturing botanicals—wear these all-natural fragrances alone or layer for a signature scent. This stylish four-piece set features: Pure Vanilla, Vanilla Coconut, Vanilla Grapefruit and Vanilla Lavender.”
You know I love rollerball fragrances, so I think that is great!
If you’re a Lavanila fan, let me know!
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition