Talk about addicting! I am a big fan of EOS Lip Balm Smooth Spheres and I think that they are my new favorite balms. At first I thought the large round balm was a little gimmicky, but then I was sent an EOS Lip Balm Smooth Sphere Holiday Bag to review. I was tempted to give it away as a gift due to how cute it was! I tested out the Limited Edition Pomegranate Raspberry flavor and am so addicted to it.
The little egg-shaped balms alone make great stocking stuffers (they seem to be available at many retailers nationwide) and are 95% organic, 100% natural, and paraben and petrolatum free. They are also packed with shea butter, vitamin E and jojoba oil. If you want a more substantial gift, the Lip Balm Smooth Sphere Holiday Bag that I received is very nicely presented and sold at Walgreens stores (last minute gift, anyone?).
Have you tried EOS Lip Balm Smooth Spheres? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
- Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body Review
- ULTA Dry Oil Body Spray Review (Coconut Cream)
- Tweezerman Sephora Pink Perfection Collection Review
- Best Dry Shampoo – Evo Water Killer Review
- Brad’s Raw Leafy Kale Review (Nasty Hot)