Tarte Good as Gold Limited Edition Lipgloss Collection – The Best Holiday Gift for a Lip Gloss Junkie
I am head-over-heels in love with this lip gloss set from Tarte. The Good as Gold Limited Edition Lipgloss Collection is absolutely fabulous for girls that love gloss and glitz. Included are 15 mini lip glosses in beautiful shades that range from pinks, to nudes and reds. And, as always, the Tarte formula is amazing; non-stick feel and pleasant scent. LOVE LOVE LOVE!
I have swatched some of my favorite shades from the collection, which you can check out below:
I can’t say enough good things about this. If you’re not familiar with Tarte glosses, you’ll be pleased to know that they are formulated without parabens, mineral oil, petrolatum, synthetic dyes or fragrances. Additionally, they include fruit extracts like gogi berry, acai berry, and pomegranate. For $29, this is a steal!
Note: Some reviewers on Sephora.com have noticed problems with the cap coming apart – I have not experienced this issue and none of these glosses have broken on me yet.
What do you think of this collection? Would you gift it or exchange it? Let me know!
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition