I’m writing today to introduce you to a new campaign I am launching with Dolce Beauty and N.J. Creative Media, my design company. I have decided to spend this holiday season giving back to the community and helping those in need the best way I know how… by bringing the gift of beauty to a cause close to my heart.
I have started an organization called Cosmetics for a Cause which collects new, unused beauty products, skincare, and hair products to donate to various women’s shelters. I am working with a few needy organizations and would love if you could help me to support their causes.
Please check out the Cosmetics for a Cause website at www.donatecosmetics.org, or help me out by placing one of the following badges on your site:
There are three badges to choose from, here.
If you have any additional comments or suggestions on ways to help, or would like to donate directly, please contact me ASAP!
- Fall spices everywhere – DIY Face Scrub and Gifts that Give Back
- 100% Pure Argan Oil Treatment – Maijan Beauty Review
- Longchamp Cosmetics Case – Le Pliage Cuir Pouchette Review
- Target Blue/Gray Ruana Review
- Laura Mercier Longwear Crème Eye Pencil Review