A few days ago, I was discussing Spanx, the body-slimming control phenomenon, with a friend of mine when the topic of Spanx bras came up. These bras are meant to offer comfort, support, no VBL (“visible bra lines”) and of course, elimination of back fat. Sounds good right?
I have never tried a bra from Spanx, but I do know that at the price tag of $62 for a bra that truly looks unappealing seems a bit outlandish. I mean, that’s almost the cost of two bras from Victoria’s Secret!
Some pluses listed by the company:
- Naturally-adjusting elastic-free hosiery straps automatically adjust to your shape.
- Soft hosiery back blends in like second skin for a seamless look under clothes.
- Fortitube underwire channel prevents underwire from poking through.
- Light contouring pads offer added lift, modesty, and support.
Have you ever tried a Spanx bra? It truly seems like they would be comfortable, but it just seems to unappealing to wear a bra specifically to prevent “back fat”. It seems like it is just another one of many padded bras, but with a soft hosiery back. What’s next, Spanx nursing bras?
What do you think of the Spanx craze? Would you try this bra?
- The Best Body Butters and Balms for Dry Winter Skin – Review
- Flaky Scalp Fix for Under $10: Giovanni Wellness System Scalp Serum Review
- Dr. Woods Daily Exfoliating Facial Cleanser Review
- Class up the Cabbage – Healthy Cabbage Soup Ideas
- These are a few of my favorite things…. Hair Edition
celebrity Celebrity Crave Clinique cosmetics Do It Yourself fashion Fashion Match Fashion Report Fragrance Get The Look Gift Ideas Giveaway Gossip Girl hair Haircare Haul Kim Kardashian L'Oreal lip balm MAC MAC Fluidline Makeup Mascara Milani Nails NARS natural products Neutrogena NYX Organic Perfume Purses Redken Review reviews Sephora Skincare style Summer Swatches tips Trends Urban Decay Primer Potion Victoria's Secret Walgreens