The formula has a medium consistency, it is not sticky but feels like you “have something on,” which I like. It has a delicious, very faint, vanilla scent. The shades are beautiful! I tried Femme Fatale, Seductive, and my favorite, Innocence.
Each gloss has a nice balance of sheerness, color, and shimmer. I love the fact that the sleek packages have brush applicators, which are always so much better than doe-foot or other kinds.
You absolutely need to check these out. Visit Vis-à-Vis on the web to find out more information, right now they are 2 for $25!
Have you tried these glosses? What are your favorites?
- Jack Black Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair & Body Review
- ULTA Dry Oil Body Spray Review (Coconut Cream)
- Tweezerman Sephora Pink Perfection Collection Review
- Best Dry Shampoo – Evo Water Killer Review
- Brad’s Raw Leafy Kale Review (Nasty Hot)